9.01.2007

::A Great Day::

I am excited about today, and the reason is two-fold. Today, first and foremost is Danielle Lindeman's 24th birthday and we are all going to ESPN Zone to celebrate. Secondly, and near and dear to my heart, it is the SEASON AND HOME OPENER UGA FOOTBALL GAME! Go Dawgs! I called my brother last night to make sure that he had his car flags ready last night and how jealous I was that he was going. He does pay lots for those tickets though, so I guess I can let it slide! I told him if he didn't want to go to the Troy game this season that I would take the tickets if he wanted me to! He got a big laugh. I didn't get to go to ONE game last season, not his fault but mine, and I hope that I can attend at least one this year. So, in short, we will be at ESPN Zone at 6 pm for kick-off cheering on my beloved Dawgs!

Oh yes - and thanks Lori for the signature idea. Drumroll please....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice signature!
have a great time...please be safe!
MOM

lori said...

LOVE the signature!!!
if you download the HTML code to a word doc...when you add it in you won't have the box! It took me awhile to figure it out...but being the genius that I am...I GOT IT!!!

it's so cool.............but seriously...GO TIGERS!!
love you!

Anonymous said...

We're learning to use the computer here so hape you get this comment! Brant is so CUTE! Sure do miss seeing him now and then. Thanks for the pics. Hope to see you soon! Mom A.

Anonymous said...

What's ESPN Zone??? But yeah, GO DAWGS! They did play pretty good saturday! I love yall & miss You so.... much! Dad & I were by our selves yesturday.... Cause Lauran (You know where she was)with Brandon, Mom & Kaitlan went in town for something... So dad & I went to grabe a bite to eat @ subway & I was like lets go ride up & see Bran & Linds! But it was already 12:30pm....So he said it was to late:( I was like, man!! But we did have a very Productve day.... Love you! Allyson (Ally)