9.11.2007

Quick Update

Not going to write much now because Brant is taking a nap, so I am not far behind him. Just wanted to let all of you know who were wondering, once again, sorry Lori that my phone is the WORST at my house. But Brant has a double ear infection, that means one in both ears. Long story short, they never should have treated him for strep, and now we have an ear infection. I love my Dr. though, I got to see Brant's this time, and he filled me in on everything which I will write later.

Love you all - he is okay, just fussy and still very very hot. Pray he gets in a good nap. Rest is the best medicine right now...and its the hardest for him to get!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my, I hope Brant is feeling better soon!

lori said...

lots of hugs...thats my advice...hug him for us...hayden wants to play cars with him..
call me when you get away from the house:)

Anonymous said...

so sorry! you are both in my prayers! ear infections are no fun!!!
Lauren Berlin

Anonymous said...

We saw the video on facebook! Kaitlan informed me that she found it. He is so absolutely adorable!Hope Brant is feeling better today,Wed.the 12th, and hope to see you soon.Love,Mom A.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss y'all! I pear that Brant starts feeling better! I love you all very much!
Michelle McWhorter

Titan Baseball said...

Can't wait to have the Brant man drop by the ole Linch house sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay, I'm praying for Brant to get well soon! How frustrating to be diagnosed and treated but then get something else. I'm sure he's getting a lot of mommy loving!

Love
Jan