9.19.2007

::What a Great Day!::

Today was a great day for many reasons! It was the first day I was able to eat anything with substance and keep it down. It was the first day Brant ate all of his lunch at school! It was the first day Brandon has felt better. And sadly enough...it was the first day that Brant has been bitten by another child! YIKES!

Lots happened today and it was such a full day. Brant played outside and showed me how he goes down the slide. He got to finger paint with his friends and played in the water to wash it off! I got to go in and play with him on my break and he was so lovey dovey! It was fun! Then when it was time to go home, he didn't even want to leave with me. That I must say was sad for me...but at least he is enjoying school!

They asked me to come in at 8 in the morning so that means it will be an early one for us. Have to wake Brant up before 7! Off to bed I go!

Love to you all!

5 comments:

lori said...

yeah...you guys are back among the living...i posted a comment to yours on my site...but its the tree in the side yard..it's that tall..just a stick when we planted it!!

LOVED seeing Brandt yesterday...he and I went for a walk to watch scott and haydo aerate the patsel's yard!! just trying to get him to notice me instead of hayden!!

you just say the word and Hayden will take Brant man up the tree...
my mind is in a fog..brant with a 'd' or no 'd', I can't decide!!
feel better...
love you guys,
lori

Anonymous said...

so glad that everyone is feeling better! Brant looks so happy! Good luck with the early morning... maybe that means the afternoon will end early?!?

Lauren

Anonymous said...

What a big boy he is!
Love and hugs, MIMI

Hopefully everyone is on the mend

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, Who is that KID that bit Brant?! I want to go and bite him back or spank his behind!
I'm glad you're all feeling better.

Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Hey,
so glad you guy's are feeling better. What a rough time you have had. Please tell Brant's teacher that biting is unacceptable and I am with Jan, we are going to find the culprit and make him pay!!! (just kidding) I used to be a biter...hard to believe!
Love,
Julie