9.17.2007

::As the World Turns::

So as it turns out, apparently I have given whatever bug I had to my caring husband. Now, not only am I not fully well, but he is under the weather, and Brant is spending the night at Mimi and Pawpaw's to hopefully evade this bug.

Lord have mercy on us all. Between being exhausted due to not eating hardly anything in 4 days, I am retiring to bed after taking care of BA and then off to work again tomorrow.

Gatorade could be my new crash diet whenever I wanna look 10 lbs lighter.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWW!!!! So SORRY! Hope you all get better soon! Love ya!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

I would not try Gatorade for a diet but you sure have lost weight .....you need to get your color back at least. You are so pale....sorry sweetie :)
I am so glad PawPaw and I could be of help for you and Brandon. I am praying that very soon you all can enjoy this wonderful fall season together as a family :)
Hopefully the bug is GONE!
Love, MIMI