9.16.2007

::Sorry for the Delay::

So the reason I haven't posted in the past two days is because since 2:00pm on Friday afternoon my best friends have been my bed and the toilet...aside from my loving husband who has attended to my every beck and call. I don't know what I came down with but as soon as I got to work on Friday I began throwing up. After the third time I decided it wasn't going to pass and I scooped up Brant and headed home. Luckily, Brandon was home for the day because of a cancelled concrete pour, long story short they didn't tell him they cancelled it and he was at work at 3:00am on Friday all by himself and decided to take the day off since no one was courteous enough to give him a call. So, I was home, hugging the toilet and he took care of Brant. We carried on that way until my parents came over yesterday to pick up Sammy. They decided to take Brant home with them so Brandon could get some things done around the house and I could get better. 24 hours later and I still don't feel quite right, but I figure I better get up and try to do some stuff to see if I will be able to make it at work tomorrow.

Here are some more pics from the other day. I don't like posting without pictures! Then its just me, and me alone, without my adorable son, is boring! Oh yeah - I forgot to say GO DAWGS! Granted...it was W Carolina, but still its a W!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paw Paw and I are having a blast! He has played with all the animals in Noah's Ark and he helped Paw Paw cut the grass. We will be leaving to go back home soon bc we have been invited for dinner...Brandon is trying the grill on us. YEAH....Nanny would be so happy.
Leaving shortly...busy week ahead. Praying Brant (and Lins) stay well for a change :)
Love, MIMI

Anonymous said...

I love my little man I miss him so much! i hape you get better Lindsay! I hope yall are having fun
Love Kaitlan!