9.22.2007

Super Saturday!

Today at the playground we had tons of fun! We went and played on the slides and drove our pretend car at the wheel. We also had tons of fun playing in the sand and laughing with Daddy! Here are some pictures from our outing. Right now we are napping and then we are all gonna watch some college football and grill some steaks!

GO DAWGS!
Here is me and mommy!



I like to slide all by myself too!





Look at me driving my car!





I love to laugh with Daddy!



I love to get sandy and dirty!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I just want to squzze him in my arms! I cant wait until I see yall next weekend! And we went to the brave's game last night it was fun!Tell brant I love him bunches
even though that's not a word.lol!
And i love yall to lol! 9/22/07
LOVE KAITTYBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video and pictures ! I can't believe how fast he's growing. Before you know he'll be talking up a storm.Can't wait to see all of you! LOL, Mom A.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Saturday with Mommy and Daddy....I know Brant loved every moment of it (I bet you all needed a nap after that).
Will be watching your Dawgs too.
See you in the morning at church :)
MIMI
PS: send me the pic of him driving so I can frame that !!!!!

Court and Em said...

So much fun! It was a perfect day for the park. We had the same idea, today! I'm pulling for your Dawgs tonight! I hope they kill Bama!

Anonymous said...

Brant is getting so big! I love his little curls; too cute!!! He looks more like his daddy every day! I miss you and love you lots!!!

Lauren