9.05.2007

::Better Late Than Never::

I always say better late than never, although being late is one of my biggest pet peeves. However, I just got around to empyting my flash drive onto my home computer and I found pictures from my family's summer vacation. I thought that I could post some since I didn't have any new material on Brant. As you can see from our shirts, we went over the fourth of July week and spent it at the beach. We had a blast. I posted during our stay in Destin, and I am sure most of you enjoyed the video and pictures of Brant. If you haven't seen them, go back to my posts from July and you can find them. Pretty good stuff I must say. All of these pictures have Brant in them, since the blog really is about him right?

Brant had a good day at school today...it was the first time since he was sick that he hasn't cried when I dropped him off in his classroom. That was good. And when I went to his room during my break, his teacher, Ms. Alyssa, who is the greatest might I add, along with Ms. Marie, told me that he ate some pineapple at lunch. Surprise number two. Right at that moment, my son decided to wake up, after only one hour of a nap. That was not a good thing because by 6:30 when it was time to go home I had one tired boy in my hands. He cried all the way home, inconsoleable. Once we got home BA already had the chicken ready, and he DIDN'T WANT IT! Can you believe it? We couldn't! We decided to try the bath, didn't work. So, at 7:30pm our son was in the bed and asleep. I will post tomorrow to let you know how that works out!

Let's all hope for a better day tomorrow, or at least better END to the day. But it will be, because our family gets to babysit Sammy, my parent's dog, who used to be my dog, for a whole week! I am so excited to have my little guy back for a visit! I'll make sure to put some pictures up of he and Brant since they are such good friends now...Sammy lets Brant pet him! YAY!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he will sleep the whole night and you can sleep. See you tomorrow night....Sammy can't wait :)))