9.12.2007

::Today::

Today was a little bit better. Still has a pretty harsh fever, even with the Motrin round the clock. We ran to the school today to get our pictures taken. It was mandatory for me to get it done by the end of the week, and if I didn't get it today, it would have to be done at the photographer's studio on my own time. Being that I don't have a lot of that, I thought it was a good idea to go ahead and run there to get it done, and then Brant could have his done like he was supposed to anyways. So yay for looking tired and sick in our photos today!

I will make sure you all see them when we get them!

Brant and I will most likely be at home again tomorrow. Rather him get all the way well before we go back. With his fever anyways, we can't go back, but I still think without it we will stay at home!

Love you all - thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will definetly keeping for our "little man" and you and Brandon also.
Don't know if he will eat yogurt but the acidophilus would help his immune system if he would.
LOL, Mom A.

lori said...

it sounds like he is on the upswing...what a week, huh..:)ah, the joys of motherhood..funny thing is that you had more comments than ever, worry over brant man!
Take care of each other,
love you all,
lori and the gang...(K.C. and the gang sounded so much better!!) made you smile!!

Anonymous said...

OH...the pic looks so sad!!!!!!! Pawpaw and I are praying that he gets better REAL soon...we can't wait to keep him on Thursday :)
We come home tommorrow night late ...hopefully Sammy will behave till then. Love you all...Mimi