9.10.2007

::Sick Again or Still?::

That is the question. Are we sick AGAIN, or did we never really get over it in the first place, so we are sick still?

Anyways...Brant is in bed after a long day. He woke up last night with a high fever. This morning when he woke up it was not there. So he and I went to school as planned, it being Monday I knew that lots of teachers would be out and I would be needed. I let them know up front that Brant could quite possibly develop this fever again and that I wanted to be notified immediately should that occur. (yes I said that exact thing...ha!)

So, before nap time he was getting hot so I went and gave him some Tylenol, yet another advantage of being at the same place he is (thank you Jesus). He slept all of 45 minutes. I knew something was up. That was at about 12, at about 3 his teacher came and found me and let me know his temp was at 102 and the thermometer didn't even beep. So, needless to say our little guy had to go home. Brandon left work right then, being the caring and loving father and husband he is, for real, and came to pick him up. I had a meeting after work, so I have just arrived home after going to CVS to pick up some Pedialyte, a nose syringe, and some more Motrin.

I will be calling the doctor ASAP in the morning to try and get in. I just want to try and get this knocked out before it gets bad. I am not dealing with this sickness thing to well. Although, I am having to be a big girl about it since Mom is outta town and Brandon's mom is like more than 2 hours away. Sometimes its hard to believe that I am the Mom now!

Love to all! I will update you tomorrow!

4 comments:

lori said...

YOU GO GIRL!!
You CAN do this!! Prayers tonight for Brant man and YOU and Brandon too...
love you guys,
lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Family!
I sure hope Brant is feeling better! We sure do miss you guys! Breaks my hear that I can't run and go get him.
We're planning to make some kind of arrangements to see ya soon.Let us know how he's doing.
Love Mom A.

lori said...

how is he doing???

Anonymous said...

And you are a GREAT MOM....God is giving you the chance to see it first hand :)))
Keep me posted...Love him good for his Mimi !