9.08.2007

::Weekend Fun::

This weekend has been lots of fun so far, except for the fact that my Dawgs just got beat, and beat bad. The score does not depict how awful that game was. We need to fix some things or our SEC season is going to be a bust.

Aside from that, Friday was a good day for Brant at school, as you can see from the pictures. He fell on the playground though, and that was the worst. He has a bump on his head, a bruise under his eye, and his nose is so scraped up. He took it like a man though, I am told, and didn't cry until someone ran over to him and babied him! Go Brant!

Brant is so funny when I go into his classroom to teach Body Basics. He doesn't understand why I am paying so much attention to the other kids too. He wants his mommy all to himself! But he usually gets better as time goes on.

I went out to dinner for Brant's teacher, Alyssa's, birthday on Friday night, so Daddy and Brant had boys' night in! They said it was so much fun. Brant was making Daddy laugh all night with his "Uh Ohs!" Also, Brant has started to say "ball" as well. Its so neat to see how school is teaching him so many cute things and how being with the other kids makes him want to do more things! Now if we can just get him to eat!

Love to all...Have a Blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the update...AND the adorable pictures. I t is so good to see him in the school environment. You are a tough guy...but you let Mimi know if you need a shoulder to cry on...I am here :)
Love you,MIMI
still trying to pick out something from Utah for you.

Anonymous said...

alll... Look at my lil man! He gets the take it like a man thing honest! HAHA.... I'm soo glad to hear he's starting to talk! I cant wait till he can start playin baseball! I MISS YALL A LOT!!! I hope yall are doing great! I'm trying to get dad & mom 2 take us up there really soon! Or ill just have to drive up there myself! I just started basketball prac. back! I'm so happy it's starting again! But i cant believe its my last year:( I've been working out a lot... 3 to 4 times a week...except on the days i have prac. I dont workout on those days... Well I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! I hope to see you really soon! (Ally)