9.03.2007

::We love Holidays::


Check out my Labor Day outfit. I wasn't sure what kind of Labor Day our family was going to have. Brant didn't have a great night, and we were supposed to go and cookout at my brother's house, but we didn't because Brant was off. Well, Brandon went to Home Depot to get some stuff for the yard so Brant and I decided to play outside. Sure enough, he's had a great day. We put on our Braves hat, hopefully to bring them some luck, and we headed out. I put some water in the pool to warm up today so after his nap he can play in it! We played outside with the hose and our tricycle. He had a ball! As of right now, Brandon is changing the oil in our cars as he waters the yard, which we found out Brant isn't too fond of the sprinkler! I just put Brant down for a nap, and I am about to go and run some errands. That is why I love holidays, although I do wish I had known Brant would be fine today and we could have gone to my brother's...although, we couldn't have been so productive!



Just thought I would show you some pics of my garden. None of my doing, as of now all I have done is water them. They are really pretty and it made me happy to be outside today so I thought I would share them with all of you!


Below is a video of Brant today during our inside playtime. It is so funny! This is his new thing!


Love you all!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!
I am glad you stayed home as you wouldn't have had these if you hadn't....I love the video.
Hopefully you got a lot done by staying home...most of all having fun with Brant.:)))I will be praying he sleeps....MIMI

Stacey said...

Too cute! That really is a good hiding place. Let's get together soon!

Anonymous said...

LONGER VIDEO PLEASE!!!! LIKE AT LEAST 3 MINUTES OF GOOD PLAY TIME AND SMILING TIME! I miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

He's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see all of you again! ahope nall is well.Love'Mom A.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mistakes in spelling. Aunt Ally wanted to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Love it! He is sooo Handsome! I MISS YALL SOOOO....MUCH! Thanks for the videos linds! Love you! Ally

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!
oh and i LOVE your signature! it looks just like yours!

lori said...

SOOOO CUTE....
Makes me miss that stage even more!!
I remember those days...someday I will show you..Hayden LOVED the drawers!!
The flowers are beautiful too!!
AND an oil change...sounds like a pretty good day to me!!
love you...