9.06.2007

::Better Day::

Today was surprisingly okay. Brant only woke up once last night, and it was really before I was good and asleep, so I was able to put him back to bed and get to sleep without much trouble. This morning he didn't cry when I dropped him off, another plus. He played on the playground today and I was there, but he didn't latch onto me. He played and every now and then would come show me something...it was great!

He still only slept one hour at nap time though, so I am not sure what is up with that. Mimi and Pawpaw came by tonight to drop off Sammy and he was happy to see them. Sammy wasn't so happy to see them go however. His heart was racing and he wanted nothing to do with us for about 30 minutes. I guess until he came to terms with the fact that they really weren't coming right back.

Anyways - all is well. Brant is asleep. Tomorrow is Friday and I get to teach PE. Brandon is picking up Brant from school tomorrow. And I have my dog back for a week!

Let me know how your week has been! Love you all!

And Lauren - I am sorry but my video uploader is not cooperating. I will have this video up asap! PROMISE!

2 comments:

lori said...

do you REALLY want to know how our week was?? :)
glad to hear that Brant man is better..I hope ya'll have a great weekend!!
come see us soon! we love you all!!
lori

Anonymous said...

What is this about "my dog" he ain't your dog Pawpaw says....great pics..trying to decide what to bring the little man back :))))))))))) Grandparenting is awesome....Love.MIMI