8.28.2007

::Back in the Swing of Things::

We are all healthy again. Still taking the antibiotics, but back to normal. Brant has returned to school this week, and has had two wonderful days. His teachers camera is broke, so no pictures yet. They are fixing it though. Good news, I have signed Brant up for another premium service at school. It is called the photo enrollment program. For a nominal fee, in my opinion, we will get a cd each month with 50 pictures on it and then 2 large scrapbook pages to put in a book with his name engraved on it. How awesome is that. Each month I will be able to post pictures and show you things he is doing at school. It is going to be lots of fun.

Also, keep me in your prayers. I have started doing PE, or Body Basics, as we like to call it at the school. I taught my first classes on Friday. All it did was make me miss PE and confirm that it is my passion and my calling. Needless to say, my attitude at school these past few days has been anything but upbeat and I am SEARCHING for things to be negative about. That is not good at all, and definitely affects how the kids act as well. Pray that I have an attitude adjustment and that I learn to be "joyful in all circumstances." Also pray that if I am to find a PE job starting in January then I will. My contract is only binding, if you can even call it that, until December. Mainly it is my word that is holding me there, but as a Christian I feel that I need to uphold my word, although that is not the common occurance at this school among the teachers. We have people quitting left and right, which is another reason I have become frustrated. People just decide not to show up for work when they quit. No notification or anything, that is just wrong to do people that way! Anyways - since I have made this explanation longer than I meant to - just pray that I find contentment in my situation and that if I am to find a PE job for January that I will.

At least being there with Brant so far, I have seen how they love him and care for him and I would be confident leaving him there and going elsewhere. I love his teachers and I have gotten to know them! That is a plus!

Until next time, hopefully with pictures once I find my charger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Be Still and Know that I am God"
You are NEVER trapped...you will not know what God wants until you are still :)

I will be praying for you....MOM
aka Mimi

lori said...

MOMMA is right...be still and know that everyone who loves you is praying too...You know that God will place you where HE (not you) knows you need to be...patience and trust...it's all you need!!
love you, and I know how hard these tests can be!!:)
love you,
lori