8.26.2007

::Last Week::

These two pictures sum up last week for Brant without having to use any words at all! I think that he is doing much better. Still has a little cough from all the drainage, but other than that we are on the upswing. We will be going back to school this week and probably having to get used to that whole idea again. A week with MiMi will do that to you! Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry that it has been a while since my last post, but this week has been a long one! YAY for Labor Day next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your latest pictures and I really wanted to take him in my arms and love on him......can't wait until I get my computer and then I can really write to you. I am really looking forward to this week-end - I can finally get my hands on him and kiss the parents. Just remember I love the gang;;;;;;;;;;
Love Your Nanny