8.06.2007

First Day Behind Us...

Brant had his first day today, and did relatively well. Didn't like the drop off time, but what one year old does. Five minutes later I peeked unto his room and he was climbing on top of the tunnel! That's my boy!

Mom came and picked him up before lunch. I decided to let him ease into this whole "school day" thing. Mom said he crashed the minute they got back to the house! We will be going back on Wednesday, because we are closing on our house tomorrow! YAY! Please pray that all goes smoothly.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He is such a big boy; going to school and everything!
Congrats on the house closing!!! That is so exciting! It is such a big deal. I will keep it in my prayers. It will be so great for y'all!
You know: I love this blog in order to keep up with you, but it also means that we are not talking on the phone like we used to. We need to start that again. Sorry! LOVE YOU!
Lauren