8.03.2007

JOB!


I haven't signed a contract or anything yet, but I believe that I have found job. It is at a private school for young children called Foundations for the Future. You can check out their website at http://www.foundationscorp.com .

I really enjoyed being there and meeting the teachers. Brant will go with me and I am so excited about the opportunity for him to learn from a teacher and learn to be in a school setting. Interacting with other kids is going to be so much fun for him, of course, after he gets used to the routine...which could take a while!

I will be a teacher in the 2 year old class, and they are so cute. Really precious. I have a couple days next week to go in, paid of course, and decide. They call it a "working interview." So - I will let everyone know.

Thanks to all of those who have been praying for me. I really feel like this is going to be a great opportunity for Brant. And as all of you moms out there know (and I am beginning to find out)...we will do anything for our children! It makes my decision so much easier to know he is going to be in such a neat place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God will make it clear if this is to be where you and Brant belong. He is always clear, never One of confusion.
I am praying for you and know He will show you what to do.
It looks awesome...hopefully PawPaw can take a look while he is away.
Love ,
Mimi

lori said...

congrats on the job! an evangelical dori would say..."just keep praying, just keep praying" (hopefully you get that:))
I know that you will be led into what is best for your family! patience dearie...you have lots of prayers covering you. those 2 year olds are lucky:)

Laura said...

So exciting for you!