8.05.2007

PRAYER!


I am asking all of you to keep the Leino family in your prayers. Some of you know about the family and some don't, but they have a blog that I have a link to on mine. It is called Isaac Leino. If you do not know their story, then please go visit their blog which you can get to from mine.

Their son, Isaac, past away today. He was a fighter to the end and I have learned so much through both of the parents', Patience and Jordan, faith. Their blog never ceased to amaze me and bring me encouragement, even through their struggles. The next few days will be extremely hard for them, as I can only imagine. Every time I look at Brant I wish that they were able to experience this, and Lord willing, one day they will!

I can say this though. I have been forever touched and changed through their life. Their faith and prayer life and sheer strength in the Lord will forever remain in my memory.

Sweet Isaac is with our Lord now. Running, playing, and smiling down on all of us. Thank you Lord for your sovereignty and your perfect plan for our lives. I chose the picture above because that is the way I will always remember Isaac and the influence he had on thousands of people around the world! He was a miracle from the beginning and, to me, he always will be!

To God be the Glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will definitely keep them in my prayers.