7.31.2007

Sorry::

Been a week or more since my last post...Sorry bout that, but I don't have the memory card to my camera...and without pictures I feel like my posts are boring!

Things are good out here at the Boyd house. We have been staying here since last Sunday. Dad's baseball team won the regionals so he leaves on Thursday for the World Series in New Mexico. So, he's in a pretty good mood. Mom is staying busy with her grandson and hanging out with Lauren before she goes back to school, as am I. Brandon is working his tail off and work and to make sure things are going well with our house. We are still closing on August 7th unless something blows up in our faces.

A praise - I have had one job interview this week, and I have another on Thursday. Not a PE Teacher job, but they are at Pre-Schools and private schools. Neither would be a PE position, but both have the plus of Brant being at the same place as me...which I LOVE! That would be great! Keep us in your prayers as we decide which one is best for the family, and that if neither is what God wants us to do then he will make that clear.

So those are the updates. Still kind of just in a holding pattern, wondering what God has in store for us. Thanks for checking in and keep us on your prayer list!

Love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, wow, things are really exciting for you and Brandon right now. The house is beautiful and I know that God will lead you and work things according to his purpose. How amazing! I will be praying for God's direction in the job decision. How awesome that you could take Brant with you! I know that you must be having a great time with your mom, dad and Lauren and Sammy. You just keep on seeking God and He will be your peace.
Love you,
Jan

Titan Baseball said...

Talk about liking the blogging thing!!! Thanks for your note - look forward to keeping up via the web with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! two job interviews, what a blessing. He always answers, but it just takes time. :) so glad to hear about the house; it is beautiful! tahnks for the updates. miss you and love you!!!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Know that we are praying diligently for you, Branden and Brant. I know God is going to bless you in your new home! Also praying for clarity and clear answers with your job interviews!
FYI, I created a blog! YEAH!! Not as fancy as yours but serving the purpose I needed. Thks for your help and words of encouragement!
Love you,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Brant and I are having fun...going to miss my little Lauren as she heads back to Va.
lOVE YOU, MIMI

Unknown said...

Gotta love the Boyd's (and Arnold's). Cool blog! I have a new blog myself! Check out www.caphillips.org. Great seeing you last Sunday!

CA