7.09.2007

Routine::

We are home and there is something to be said about routine! Not that Brant was an unhappy baby at the beach, but his house, his bed, his toys, and so on, communicate to him that he is safe and that makes him happy!

He is down for his nap as we speak, and I am doing all of my motherly/wifely duties of laundry, dinner, cleaning, catching up on emails, and not finding a job. The last one is not by choice, just because apparently God has not found a job he wants me to have yet.

We are in full swing of moving back to the Atlanta area. We have begun our home search and are trying to nail down a time to get there and look at them. Until then, we are still here in Macon, with Brandon beginning his commuting later this week. We are excited about this time in our life, but also anxious about what God has in store. We want to make sure we are on the same page with Him, not hoping He's on the same page with us, if you know what I mean.

As I was cleaning, I found a few pictures on my camera worth posting from the vacation. The rest are on my dad's computer that I will get when we are at my parent's this weekend. Also - side note - pray for my parents because until we find a house or temporary apartment, we will probably be staying with them. They OFFERED, because that's how great my parents are. I just hope that we don't interrupt their lives too much and wear out our welcome! But, they seem to not care about anything as long as it involves Brant. We don't matter anymore, just Brant! --I know that's not TOTALLY true Mom!--

Here are the pictures...They are from the last night at Dinner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! Brant is supposed to be the only one that matters to your parents...jk! you all are in my prayers. i hope God reveals His plan for you shortly. miss you and love you!!!

Lauren