7.20.2007

Funny Story::

Today - as I was in the bathroom, Brant was playing quietly in his room. Quietly, with my son, I have come to learn is never a good thing. I quickly finished and went into his room curious to see what he was up to. Here is what I saw...of course - I didn't have the camera in my hands so I chased him to the living room to capture the moment.


So, after I went and did some investigative work, I figured out that Brant had somehow gotten the diaper rash cream off of the top of a set of drawers...they aren't THAT tall...and then proceeded to rub it all over his face and furniture in his room. He did not look like this before I went into the bathroom...so don't ask me how he did this so quick. Its like he was just waiting for me to go away. Brandon likes to call it "plotting". Brandon must have done a lot of this when he was growing up...that is my only explanation.

So, after we got cleaned up. We played some more in the living room. He likes to hide under our TV table, he thinks it is his own clubhouse of sorts. No, he does not play with the cords behind him...he has learned what no means. Anyways...this pic was too cute not to put up!


We love you all!!

3 comments:

lori said...

an offer??? DEFINATELY!!! HIDE THE CREAM!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Quiet is never good :)
But I love the pics....give the big boy a hug and a kiss from his Mimi and PawPaw.
BTW, were is he now?????

Laura said...

Priceless pics. Eric used to get a hold of the toilet paper and go to town all over the bathroom. These are some great pics to show Brant in the future.