7.03.2007

Day 3 at the Beach::

So, we have had an improvement at the beach. As Amelia and I were walking down the beach yesterday, we noticed a family who had brought a baby pool down to the beach and filled it with water. The baby was inside playing with toys and looked relatively excited. We thought that maybe Brant would enjoy having that option at the beach.

Dad and I traveled to CVS today and made some purchases. We bought a tent for the folks who "can't handle the rays -- according to Bryan--". We also bought a baby pool for Brant. HE LOVED IT! Not only did it make him like being at the beach, but he actually wanted to get out and play in the sand. That posed a problem though once he got his hands really sandy and tried to wipe his eyes.

After a while of playing, I took him out in the water and we were wading for a while. He really liked being out deep in the water. MiMi and PawPaw were out in water together and we decided to go out and join them. Brant wanted to get out on the boogie board. I will post a video in just a little while of what happened while he was on the boogie board...so cute. He had all the people around us on the beach laughing and awing at him. Such a good memory! That's why I will post it on here to let everyone join in.

Also, here are some pictures from today. Brandon is on his way as we speak, and will be here the rest of the week with us! I can't wait to see him...you miss your family when they aren't with you!

3 comments:

Ms. Baldowski said...

Okay....Yes I did take a break from working and checked the web since Nanny told me you were blogging all week. WOW! I wish I was there with ya'll. Thanks for posting pictures....Can I see ya'll sometime soon!
Love,
Aunt Ashley

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh Lindsay! How precious is Brant! And to read that you are all having such a great time and have worked things out for Brant to enjoy the beach more!(and Bryan). Take care and enjoy the rest of the vacation when Brandon gets there!
Tell your mom and everyone hello and give Brant a big hug and kiss.
Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

SO call me crazy but it would appear from the pictures that LAUREN is enjoying the kiddie pool on the beach much more than Brant! As a matter of fact, Brandt is sitting "outside" of the pool while La plays! What is up with this??? Your pictures make me want to be there....would this be "envy"? Thks for sharing and can't wait to see more!
Love to all of you!
Julie