7.18.2007

Long Time No Post...I KNOW::

So, here's the deal. Its been a BUSY week. On Friday, I headed up to Acworth to my mom and dad's house. Brandon has been working in Atlanta since last Thursday, so we decided we needed to get serious about this house search. Friday night we ate dinner with the MacMaths. Always a pleasure...its amazing how my son's face lites up when he sees those kids!

We looked all day for houses on Saturday with Wayne and found one we really liked. We have made an offer, or are in the process, I will post as soon as I know something...and if we get it I will put up pictures. No need to get excited - I'm still praying that if it isn't right then God will shut a door.

Saturday night we went to dinner and music for Mike's Birthday. Fun times at Red Top Mountain State Park...gotta love Bluegrass Music. Sunday was church and more looking at and thinking about the house...and hanging out with my sister who got home on Saturday.


Monday night was girl's night at the Braves game. Lauren and I went with Joni, Danielle, and a new friend Sarah. We had a blast, even though the Braves lost...thanks again Jonesy! We got on the big screen as you can see, and we also were on TV, in my mom's words..."looking like idiots!"

And now I am back in Macon, staring at my apartment wondering how I am going to get everything packed up and into another house in 2 weeks or so...of course, that is if we get this house in the first place. Keep us in your prayers and ask specifically that God would work in this situation. If we are not supposed to get this house, pray that God shuts a door and does it so there is no doubt. Pray that if a door is shut, we know where to begin again and soon. Pray that as long as we are making steps towards our destination that we include God in every decision and walk in the way we are meant to go.


Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying...Love you ALL...Mimi