6.12.2007

Toy Box Wanted

Do we need a toy box or what? This is what I return to at night after bedtime has come and gone. Let me tell you, finding an efficient way to organize these has yet to hit me. Since Brant's birthday party, he has wanted to open a new toy each day. We have only opened three...although that's not the looks of it from this picture.

Most of his old toys are put away because he has no desire to pay attention to them anymore. So, these are only his new toys, yet I have less room than I did before. I am beginning to realize that the older he gets, the more parts will be included in one toy! Gone are the days of a two second pick up of the living room.

I took a video tonight of Brant...the last night before he is one! I can't wait to show it to him when he gets older. I was going to post it, but Google wouldn't let me upload it right now. I will try again later.

Here are some other photos, mostly for my mom, that I took today:

He loves his new car seat!


Well, the Braves game is about to start and its also bath time. Maybe the Braves will pull out a win for me against the ole' Twins. What do you say Dad? And hopefully I will pull out a win tonight in my card game against Brandon. We have started playing cards...so far we've played two world series and we are tied. Wish me luck.

Till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANT!!!!!!!!!
I hope I was the first to sing to you this morning, other than Mom and Dad of course. I know, I called very early.:))))Sorry. Am I getting like Nanny or what?
WOW...You fit GREAT in your new car seat and I know you are going to like facing forward better now that you are such a "BIG" boy.
Your Mom told me that Nana asked to have you all today and Yes, I am somewhat jealous but I will get over it. Your Aunt LaLa leaves today for SW and next time you see her, we will be at the beach. Hope you are getting ready for the sand castles you and PawPaw are going to build together.
I love you and have an awesome birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, tell your Mom a toy box will not help, looks to me like you need a room. Doesn't she remember how my dining room was turned into a playroom?
Kisses and hugs,
Mimi