6.21.2007

Change::

Not too much exciting news here. We came back to Macon on Tuesday after spending a few days at my mom and dad's. We got back and Brant was of course happy to see all his toys. It's like those are his friends, and when he is gone too long they have to catch up on what happened while he was gone. He just sits and talks to them; it's really cute.

Biggest thing going on here is change. Brant is getting his first molars. One on each side of the top of his mouth. I couldn't believe it, like he doesn't have enough teeth already. But at least now I know why he has been such a weird eater lately and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. My mom sent me a pretty good diagram if you are interested.
Brant has the bottom four teeth, top four teeth, and now his first molars on the top are coming in. As you can see from the picture, he's a little ahead. Very exciting for us here at the Arnold home, except for the irritability and night waking that it brings. Tylenol is our friend!

The other change is that we are getting ready to move back. We will be headed back to the Kennesaw area, at least that's what we think, the week after July 4th. A lot to get done:: moving, finding a new place to live, me finding a job --if that is what the Lord wants-- and other stuff.

Keep us in your prayers if you can remember. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brant wore me out but it was indeed a wonderful tired. Now with all those teeth, teaching him not to bite would be good...especially Mimi :)))))
Counting the days till we vacation in Fl. Can't wait!
Love you all, Mimi

PS: Did u give your Daddy a hug from me for allowing you to come visit? I hope so. Thanks again Brandon. I know you missed them both.