6.22.2007

Family::

This is a picture I stole from Allyson's facebook profile. It was taken at a celebration for Mr. Jimmy's Birthday. It is the entire Arnold Family, including our family, Brandon's brother Shannon and his family, Brandon's three sisters, his mom and dad, and his PaPa and Nana Iverlene. Oh yes, and I can't forget the family dog Sparky.

--Notice Brant in the back pulling Nana's hair!--

I am sure that I will have more fun family pics to share after our July 4th beach trip with my family! CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family picture. I am jealous. I hope we can grab one of those while we are together at the beach. I know to have Mr. Brant in front so he won't pull my hair...but wait...I don't have very much anymore. It is REALLY short this time. Hope you know me Brant...
Love you,MIMI