6.25.2007

Beach Countdown Begins::

4 Days and my mom will be here to pick us up and head to Destin, FL!

We are really excited! Brandon will be heading down on Tuesday night after work, but we will miss him terribly until he gets there! All of the family is going to be there, even Nanny, and we are looking forward to game night every night! I especially can't wait to see my sister.

All of us in Macon are doing well. Brandon is staying busy with work, while I am staying busy at the pool, keeping Brant entertained and his mind off his molars. He is still pretty irritable about them. No side effects to tell of from his MMR vaccine yet, so that is a blessing. I can't wait for him to talk. He talks all day in his own language and looks at me like I am supposed to understand him, and sometimes I really can. But it does keep me laughing!

Well thats it for now. I promise to take lots of pictures for all to see.

--Oh yeah - the picture at the top is the house we will be staying in. FUN!--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mimi and PawPaw can't wait either. Thank you PawPaw for such a fun vacation. Brant may just get to fish for the first time. ( with help from PawPaw )
Get all packed up...I will be there to get you and your Mommy on Friday. Tell your Daddy to be careful coming down. Let's all pray for good weather! :))))
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Why am I the only one to write on this....come on everyone...write something :)