6.11.2007

Celebrate Good Times...

As some of you know, on this past Saturday, the family celebrated Brant's first birthday. Even though his birthday is not until this Wednesday, we went ahead and celebrated...mainly so his Auntie LaLa could attend before having to leave to go work Superwow. If I could explain his party in one word it would be FUN. There were all kinds of fun that I will describe to you in photos.
--The rest will be shown in a web album, and if you are reading this and have any photos that could be additions...BRYAN...then please send them my way!--

::CHAOTIC Fun::

::MESSY Fun::

Although, Maybe it wasn't so "FUN" to Brant...

::AND OF COURSE...PRESENT Fun::

There were many other types of fun that were experienced at the party, such as: Family fun, Food fun, Friend fun, etc. However, I didn't feel as though I had the photos to justly express them. So, if you have other photos, please email them to me. Also, check out the web album by clicking on the photo below, to get the full effect --from my camera-- of the party!

Brant 1st Birthday

We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun times!!!!!