6.26.2007

McDonald's::

Brant and I decided...well mostly I decided...to break in the new car seat and go to the playground. But for those of you who didn't know, it was like a SAUNA today in Macon, so we packed up after 5 minutes and beat red faces to head to McDonald's. I bought a Large coke...very large...so I didn't feel bad about using the play place and I let Brant loose. We played for about an hour and a half. He met a very nice 5 year old girl who taught him the ropes and basically wanted a little brother after the play date because my son is so cool! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!

They were taken with my cell phone - that's why they are a little blurry.



Needless to say, after an outing like that he was pooped. So on the car ride home, this was the view from my rear view mirror. --I didn't take the picture while moving!--


I know he looks uncomfy, but as my Papa always said about us grand kids..."If they weren't they would move." And I agree. My Papa was a smart man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right Lins, Your Papa WAS a very wise man and I wish so much that he was here to share Mr. Brant with us. I can envision just how he would sit and watch him and make his timly comments. Oh, how I miss him !
Of course, this beach trip would have meant sitting on the deck watching the water and napping. He loved to watch the water.
Brant seems to me that he is never going to meet a stranger. That could be a problem down the road :(
ONLY 2 more days....praying for Brandon's eye to heal quickly. He can be a pirate on the beach :))))
Love all of you loads,
MiMi