6.07.2007

A glimpse at the first year...

So, after a year at home with our bundle of joy, I have decided to make it easier for everyone to keep up with us. As most of you know, we are a little unsure of what the future holds for us. Will I have a job? The way it looks...NO! Where will Brandon be based? Where will we live? All of these are questions that remain unanswered at the moment.

All we DO know is that we have ONE -- so I don't sound conceited by saying THE -- of the cutest and most adorable children on the planet. Since he will be turning one next Wednesday, I thought I would begin our blog by letting you in on the first year of his life with pictures.

So my attempt begins::





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is indeed the CUTEST!!!!!
I love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Great start Linds! Cannot believe he is turning one next week. Keep up the good work :)
Laura

Anonymous said...

I love it Linds!! I hope everything else is great. I am sure there is a job waiting for you! Love you.
Sarah

Ms. Baldowski said...

Oh WOW!! This year has been such a blessing to the entire family. He has brought so much JOY, LOVE, and MORE LOVE back into the "Boyd, Baldowski, and Wilkes" family than we could ever imagine. I am so thankful for the wonderful blessing that GOD has brought to us! I Love you all.....
Aunt Ashley

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and your beautiful family! You are an amazing mom to precious Brandt and he has been blessed with a family both immediate and extended that love you all more than words can express! Thank you for sharing your lives with us!
We love you!
Greg, Julie, Lindley and Tyler

anne said...

Linds,

Love the blog. The pictures are great. Can't believe the baby is turning ONE!! You are a great Mom and we are so proud of you. Love you lots. Anne

Anonymous said...

Surely missed being at the first birthday, but you know I love you all.........and what a "blogger whiz"....I'm going to take a class to learn this! So I can "blog back".
Lots of good memories here!
Love you all, aunt claudia

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, this is from Aunt Judy Benson. Mimi, whom I am assuming is Becky has sent us pictures from time to time. You have a beautiful boy. Love, play, and yes spoil him. They grow up too fast.
Love to you all
Judy