6.29.2007

Beach Bound Tomorrow::

My mom is on the way down here, as I type, to pick us up. We are spending the night in Acworth and leaving first thing tomorrow morning. We will be at the beach until next Saturday. I will try and post as I am down there so you all can see some pictures.

Pray for Brandon and his job. They are finishing up the building and getting the final things done. His last day in Macon will be this coming Tuesday the 3rd. The he will be in the office once we get back from the beach. We will be looking for a place back in the Kennesaw area, so if you know of any good deals send them our way!

::Love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lin-Z :-)
Jane (Fadgen) is a realtor, in case you needed one...
Have a great time with that little sweetie and please give your mom a hug for me!