3.05.2008

::Scrapbook::

So, I know this isn't as cool as Bryan and Amelia's latest post (check it out by clicking on their names if you haven't seen it already). However, I wanted to show off my creation. I am no longer getting the service at school where they create a scrapbook page each month for Brant because the older lady has moved and the new person only does digital pages. I personally like the handmade pages better, so I have kept the CD program and have vowed to myself (and Brant unknowingly) that I will take that CD each month, and along with my personal pictures of him, create a page for his scrapbook. I will admit I am a tad behind, but I have to wait till the end of the month to get the CD, and it seems that it takes me a month to decide what to do and which pictures to use. So, according to that schedule, I am right on time!

So, just wanted to show it to you on here, since all of you might not be able to look at it in person. I love to do this kind of stuff, as some of you who have recieved home-made birthday presents might have figured out by now! But it is only a hobby, although, if I could make GOOD money doing it, I would in a hearbeat!

Here is to Brant in January, and please ask to see if you ever come and visit. Not only would it make my day, but it is AMAZING to see how much he has changed since only August!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That scrapbook page is AWESOME! I am going to have to scrapbook with you sometimes, so I pick up some of your good habits!

Mena

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT !!!! You truly have a gift. I am glad you are doing this now. Let me know if you need help :)) HAHA!
Can't wait to see Bubber in the am.
Love, MiMI

Anonymous said...

Well I do say, you have been busy and I have not seen your latest. It is wonderful and will certainly mean more to Brant that his very own Mommy made the scrapbook for him. You are entirely too good to waste that talent.

Could you advertise? Take over where the older lady left off.

Love you, Nanny

Anonymous said...

I love it! my mom bout me one! and I mest it up!lol Love yall Aunt Kaitty

lori said...

girl that is sooooooo cute!!
love it! What fun colors!!
anytime...come on over, I have a BOX waiting for you!!
love you!
lori

Emily Browning said...

Wow Linds! im just now getting into all yalls blogs and stuff haha but that is AMAZING and i have one like that tht my grandma made me and i LOVE it its GREAT to be able to look back and see everything! :) miss you and love you!! :)