2.03.2009

::Quick Update::

We have been to the doctor, actually yesterday. Turns out he does not have a hernia...however he might as well. He has the same condition, except that in a hernia intestine comes through the small opening in the inguinal canal, but instead fluid has flowed down into Brant's. This is called a hydrocele. You can go look it up on the Internet and become very educated, but there really is no point because the treatment is exactly the same.

We will go in for surgery at Children's on Monday morning (we hope am, but we won't find out till Thursday) February 9th. YES - my birthday. Happy Birthday to ME! However, I am just glad that we got in so quickly and we can get this over with.

I love the doctor and think that everything is going to go really well, except the whole not eating and drinking thing, so everyone can start praying about that now.

Well - off to tend to Brant. He is doing well, but I am thankful that many prayers are being lifted in our name. They are felt!

We love you all...and you know I will have pictures up of the whole ordeal for all to see!
I have a feeling Thomas will be right by our side...and maybe we'll pull puppy out of commission to join us too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be wherever I am needed...a birthday to remember!
Love you and always praying, MIMI