2.25.2009

::Apology::

I have so much stuff to post... that I am overwhelmed.

I will post this weekend - I promise. But to give you a taste of the goods I have coming your way I will tell you one story...

Last night as I was reading to Brant before bed, we opened up his Toddler Bible Stories book that his Mimi gave him. We turned to David and Goliath to start. He was SO intrigued. He wanted to know why Goliath was so big and mad! So we read the short story and I added some details that a two year old would want. We finished the story and I asked him some questions. He answered all of them flawlessly until I asked the final one... WHO WON in the end?

His answer: KEVIN HARVICK! (Nascar driver #29 for those of you uneducated in the sport)

Thanks PawPaw for filling my son's mind with Nascar...he thinks about it so much he even thinks they are in the Bible!

Then to top it off we turned to the story of Creation. All he could point out was Adam - and he was "naked boy"! Why is he Naked Boy mommy? Where are his clothes? He needs clothes!

And so this is my life...question after question, all day long! I LOVE EVERY SECOND THOUGH!

Love you all. I have great pictures to post along with more stories.

2 comments:

lori said...

LINS,
I MISS those days...can we just 'borrow' him for like a week or two..just long enough to exhaust me???

I'm ROLLING on the floor with the Nascar comment...he is PAW PAW's child!:)

HUGS! BIG OL HUGS!!
love you all!
lori

lori said...

oh...........I love that little button on the side the mom one...TOO CUTE!!