1.31.2008

::This Week Re-Cap::

So, lots has happened since I posted last. On Thursday I took Brant to the doctor to check out his ears. He has a slight infection in his right ear and still has fluid present in both so they referred us to the ENT. We have made an appointment for next Friday.

We had a great weekend (Friday and Saturday that is). I went to a baby shower for a friend on Saturday and had a great time. However, on Sunday, I woke up with a stomach bug that would not give up. I missed work on Monday and Tuesday which is not like me, and Brandon took Brant to school and picked him up and did everything for him Sunday through Wednesday. I think he proved a lot to himself, but it also made him realize how much moms do. Especially moms that work and have to get a baby ready and out the door by 6 am. I was so grateful for him. He allowed me to get well, and took care of my every need. He even had Brant in matching clothes!

Wednesday took me back to work and in the routine. All the while Brant has been having a blast at school. He seems to grow up more every day. His new words are bubble, hi, bye, and he signs thank you very regularly. Especially when we leave school, I always make him say thank you to his teachers.

Also, for those of you who are in the know. My brother and his wife are having a baby in June and Brant will have a cousin just 2 years younger than him. Holidays are going to be DOUBLE the fun now. I have posted the link to their blog they are starting up under my fave blogs on the right side of my page...so check it out!

Here is our week or so in pictures...love you all. Will be trying to post a video in the next day or so that I took tonight. Classic! Getting excited about my birthday. I will be a 1/4 of a century old a week from Saturday. (How old does that make you feel Mom?) Enjoy...
Watchin my video with my popcorn and marshmallows
Am I cute or what?
This is just too precious not to put up.
Brant's fingers were yummy after Jello day at school. He licked them all afternoon.
This is Brant tipping back the Ginger-Ale mom needed for her tummy...it was empty.
This is Brant getting creative while Mom cooked dinner
Here is Brant having a meal with a friend at school!

This is Brant hugging the turtle outside the school...precious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pics. He is growing so fast and is more precious every day.

Keep 'em coming!

Love to each of you.

Nanny

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE...but then I am prejudice:)
Can't wait till Friday to keep him again. Nana, I know you miss him.
Love, Pawpaw and Mimi
Nanny is coming over too. Will that be like keeping 2 babies?

Anonymous said...

i miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love AUNT LALA