1.09.2008

::Sorry So Delayed!::

To those of you who are mad at me for not posting in a while (Nanny), I apologize sincerely. It is no one's fault but my own, and I left my camera battery down in Macon and had to get it mailed to me (thanks again Ms. Debra). And I know that no one wants to READ my blog; they just want to LOOK at my blog. My words are boring without pictures of Brant, I know!

Anyways - this week has been great. Brant is really adjusting to our new schedule...we are now at school from 6:30am - 3:00pm instead of 9:30am - 6:30pm. I think we are both absolutely loving the change. Especially with this new weather, he gets to come home and play outside with Mommy...and Mommy gets to come home and actually get things done before she crashes on her pillow. I cook more, I hope I clean more, and I know I get to see Brant more. I really think this is a wonderful, positive change for the new year!

Mom and Lauren are in Israel so Brant wanted to give them a little shout out. Let's hope they can get it soon. I uploaded it but now it is not working. Go figure! Hopefully I can get it figured out tonight. My Dad is all by his lonesome this week, so if you feel like it, check in on him!

Sidenote...Brandon and I have our ONE YEAR anniversary on Sunday...I really can't believe it! We are going to have a little get away the following weekend which we are really looking forward to. I know my mom is looking forward to it after 10 days away from him!

Keep them in your prayers and I hope everyone is enjoying life after the holidays! It's back to the grind as they say!

Here are some pics from this week...he LOVES his Zebra tent from MiMi and PawPaw.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I really want to touch him, but seeing him is really good. He and his tent (it is so cute).

Keep 'em coming. I can see your Mom smiling now, and LaLa too.

Love you, Nanny

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke down and paid for internet once PawPaw told me their was something to see on the blog !!!!!!
OH how I miss you but Israel is A... MAZING. I will write you an email later....Mimi