6.25.2009

::What Time Is It?? ITS SUMMERTIME!::

So. It is SOOOO HOT when Brant at I get off work and get home that we end up in his pool like every afternoon. Here are some pics from today! He is a crazy man... and I can't wait to get to the beach and have LOADS of uninterrupted fun with him, my hubs, and the rest of my family!

Love you all! EnJoY!

Is he getting bigger or what?

He loves to spray mommy and daddy!

Cool picture!

Sunshine!

He seriously looks huge in this picture...even though I know he's not!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...so glad he loves the water for your sake too...the bathing suit :))))
Can't wait either....Love
MIMI

Amelia said...

I love the stylin' swimsuit, and I LOVE my nephew! I cannot wait for the beach, either!

Anonymous said...

I love these pool pictures! I can't believe he's already 3! We are moving to GA for a few weeks on August 17th so you and I HAVE to get together with our boys :) I can't wait to see you!!!!

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Lindsay! I know ya'll will have a blast at the beach!!!!!
Love your swimsuit!
:) Jan