1.09.2009

::TWO VIDEOS::

I know its been a while since I have posted. But we have been trying to get back in the swing of things after a great break. BA and I both had the week between Christmas and New Year's off and we got to spend a lot of time together. We re-did our living room with paint and a new entertainment center. It looks great!

But I had to put these videos up so that you can see what has been going on at our house. Brant has a new big boy room that I need to put up pictures of. Also, these new books that we got for Christmas are wonderful. His favorite is Aunt Kathy's addition of a musical book about Thomas that has a microphone attached. Here is Brant serenading his parents before bedtime.

Enjoy!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT1111111
I wish I could understand what he is saying - but even without knowing, I love it.

He is my big boy and oh how I wish I could be around him more.

Love to all, Nanny

Amelia said...

He will be singing duets with Aunt Lala before long!

Anonymous said...

That is a treasure right there !