11.11.2008

::Lately::

We have been having a blast as a family. We have been goofing off, celebrating birthdays, playing outside, and learning learning learning.

The happenings this past week:

1. PawPaw's Birthday - we celebrated with tons of fun at their house. You can check out the photos below.




2. Lee's Dedication - my nephew Lee was dedicated a Buckhead Church during a really cool dedication service. I am sure they will have the photos up on their blog soon. Check my links on the side. My camera was dead that afternoon...go figure.

3. Random playdates outside together! So much fun to just relax and be a family. See below.




I will end with a video. Probably one of the cutest ever. I know it is kinda dark, but you don't need to see as much as you need to hear. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has made my day!!!!!
Oh, how I used to love it when you all would say "Nanny's Moon" and now to hear him - Oh, Thank You Lord for him.

I love you all.

Nanny

Anonymous said...

congrats on the dedication at buckhead! that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

He is so absolutely ADORABLE; such a blessing and joy. I do agree with Nanny, thank you Lord for him!!
Nana Arnold and clan

Anonymous said...

He's so Adorable! ~Ally

Anonymous said...

I think that is the most adorable thing I have ever watched. I know your Nanny was so touched. You have one fine boy there, and so precious. I remember reading in the Strong Willed Child by James Dobson (I think), which I read when Amelia was around 3, that the alternative to a strong willed child is one who sits in front of the TV with his finger in his nose. Which would you rather have? I will of course pray constantly for you.

KK (Amelia's mom, Lee's grandmother, and Bryan's delightful mother-in-law)