6.17.2008

Apologies

Last night when I hurried on to post the picture of my brand new nephew, Lee Thomas, I noticed it has been a long time since my last post. I guess it is time for me to get on the ball.

We have been staying busy with work, softball, and Brant. He had his 2nd birthday party on Sunday and it was awesome. So many family and friends stopped by to help us celebrate and he was loving every minute of it. After that he went home with Nana and Grandpa to Macon so I could be free to be with Baby Lee when he arrived. And also cause Nana hasn't stole him in a while and she was due.

Here are some pictures since I posted last...I have more but these are the ones I HAVE to put up now.



Loving the shower with daddy....he screamed, "Its RAINING!"


His first shower with Daddy

Check out that cupcake...he was tearing into that icing.


Showing off his presents to all his guests

No comments: