5.13.2008

::Off The Payroll...Sort Of::

Well, I am back from a weekend in Lynchburg, VA watching my little sister graduate from college. It was such a sweet time of family and the focus being on her...and baby hardman. We all had a great time and I wanted to post some pictures and a video for all to see. Lauren is home for a while, which I am ESPECIALLY thankful for, and make it a point to see her in case she ends up going to D.C. and follow her heart. (Why she has to do that I'll never know...JK)


What a great family picture...minus Brandon and Brant who would have been bored out of their minds.

Love the School of Religion...and all 1 million graduates!

Lala and Pat Pat...as they are known to my little one.

The ones who made it possible for this INCREDIBLE day to happen!

No comments: